[Wine]Segmentation fault

Rob Hughes rob at robhughes.com
Sun Jun 27 07:16:32 CDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 06:05, David Baron wrote:
> Just got the disease from Sid. (My Wine used to work. Why post 'em if they do
> not work?)
>
> How does one fix it?

After the last update from CVS, I was still getting segfaults as well.
Then I went into my config and turned off the option to load the windows
registry settings, since I'm using a mounted win98 disk. That stopped
the segfaults, but I haven't been able to determine what other havoc it
may or may not play with my install.

--
You Can Do Anything You Set Your Mind To When You Have Vision,
Determination, And An Endless Supply Of Cheap Labor.