[Wine]Segmentation fault

Rob Hughes rob at robhughes.com
Sun Jun 27 07:16:32 CDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 06:05, David Baron wrote:
> Just got the disease from Sid. (My Wine used to work. Why post 'em if they do
> not work?)
> How does one fix it?

After the last update from CVS, I was still getting segfaults as well.
Then I went into my config and turned off the option to load the windows
registry settings, since I'm using a mounted win98 disk. That stopped
the segfaults, but I haven't been able to determine what other havoc it
may or may not play with my install.

You Can Do Anything You Set Your Mind To When You Have Vision,
Determination, And An Endless Supply Of Cheap Labor.