Lotus Notes: Error Reading Metafile from Clipboard

Dan Urist durist at euler.cr.usgs.gov
Fri Mar 5 11:08:07 CST 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 06:32, Kevin DeKorte wrote:

> I use Notes 5.0.11 and when I use Wine 20031212 external mail with
> attachements works fine, but when I upgrade Wine to current CVS, internal
> mail with attachments works, but external mail with attachments are not
> able to be opened.

This is the same problem I'm having-- I was running wine-20031212 under RedHat
9, and I upgraded wine to the current release when I upgraded my OS to Fedora
Core 1. I can't open email attachments, and I can't forward messages that
contain attachments from Notes. When I click "Forward", it just creates a
blank message without attachments. This pretty much breaks Notes for me. I
may try reverting to wine-20031212 .

Dan Urist
--
Dan Urist