Running Delphi application.

David Harel hareldvd at ergolight-sw.com
Mon Mar 8 05:35:21 CST 2004

The Borland Database Engine (BDE) is installed on my machine. When I run
the windows DataBase Desktop dbd32.exe with --debugmsg +loaddll  options
it crashes after loading C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Borland
Shared\\BDE\\IDPDX32.DLL
Fabian suggested that I will, next time, use the bt command in the
debugger which I did and the backtrack is listed below.
Can you make any sense out of it?

One more question.
In order to enable the debugger I had to setup some registry entries. I
did not do it manually, instead I had wine installed from source using
./tools/wineinstall
Is there a similar procedure to setup everything when you install from
rpm file? are the tools such as winecheck available when installing from
rpm?

--
Thanks.

David Harel,