At least got one game running!!

thedogfarted thedogfarted at inbox.lv
Mon Mar 8 13:43:08 CST 2004

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines works fine on Wine with default setup but
it uses a lot of pc time (i consider running it under seperate x
session). Finally i can play one of my favourite games in linux. thx guys!

Commandos: Beyond The Call of Duty is working, too, but it doesn't
recognise keyboard input :(

however, with all other applications i got message about security
patched kernel bacause of prelinking

when i turned off exec-sheild (prelink -ua; prelink -a -m
--no-exec-shield) my nvidia driver was screwd, had to reinstall it
completely and turn exec-shield back again.