wine & outlook express

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Tue Mar 9 02:47:07 CST 2004

Am Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 04:50:35PM -0800 schrieb Nerry Sharian:
> Hi Joachim,
>
> Thank you for your quick response. I now understand, you make a good point.
> For now I will use my Windows OS (paid for) Dll's files, and will look
> forward for a more complete solution.

I just posted a PDF with my installation instructions for IE6 with MP6.4
and some other software to the mailing list. If you use these
instructions until the completion of the installation of IE6 I think you
don't need any DLLs from Windows as they are installed by DCOM98 and IE6
for you. Take Outlook Express from Office 2000 as I explain it and
everything should work (note that I did not test Outlook Express very
well because I don't use this program).

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"