Invisible text (was: question)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 16 05:28:28 CST 2004

Igor,
Please give more info on your client application and attach Wine errors.
Is your wine compiled from source/CVS or a winehq binary ?

PS:
Im having the very same problem with Yahoo Messenger.

 --- Igor Selivanov a écrit :
>    I have a question for you guys.  I am currently running the latest version
> of Wine.  I use it to run a windows client and connect to a server.  One pane
> of the interface contains the chat window, where text, links, etc, are
> constantly scrolling.  From a windows box, I can see all this, but when I run
> the client through Wine, I cannot! But the text is clearly there, because I
> can actually click on the *invisible* links, and they take me to proper
> places.  The actual graphics work perfectly, but the text is missing...I can
> actually type to the chat, and people see me talking, but i can see nothing
> in return.  Any ideas of what the problem might be?  The Fonts seem to be
> functioning correctly.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

"You believe it's the year 1984, when in fact, its closer to 2184"1984 / Matrix