Installing "The big box of art" from Hemera failed

Rein Klazes rklazes at
Tue Mar 16 13:54:11 CST 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:01:21 +0100, you wrote:

> 0x409b4058 (__wine_unimplemented+0x58 in OLE32.DLL): subl       $4,%esp
> Wine-dbg>
> What can I do?

Please type 'bt' at this point and report the resulting backtrace.

> If I copy the programm from a windows machine, I put a copy of the registry
> in the windows folder. Which name should the registry have? Is it enough to
> have the extension .reg?

Same as under Windows.

The installation is Install Shield version 7. I don't know if that is
possible (I haven't seen one yet).

Try to install with native ole dll's (ole, ole2, ole32, oleaut32 and

Rein Klazes
rklazes at