Installing Zoo Tycoon problem (another one)

pvriens at pvriens at
Thu Mar 18 08:00:58 CST 2004

Hi (again),

Instead of using the real Zoo Tycoon I've now switched to the demo (27MB)

This one stops copying as well, this time after 25%. I think I've found
something in the huge logfile (+file,+relay). The copying stops after 8MB
of copied data. I just added all the WriteFile's together and came up with
the 8MB. Doesn't matter if I run this as user or root.

The size of the last file is not the problem as a bigger file was already
copied before this one.

I will try and get more info, but I just thought I mentioned the 8MB thing.

More ideas are welcome.