Installing Zoo Tycoon problem (another one)

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Thu Mar 18 14:10:58 CST 2004

> I will try and get more info, but I just thought I mentioned the 8MB thing.
Well, this is a problem common to lots of Microsoft demo installers. The old
installer they used (The one that installs, for example, Motocross Madness 1.0
trial or Age of Empires 2 Trial) works fine, but the new one they've used for
recent games has big problems with wine, and basically never works. I've
reported this to bugs.winehq.com, the bug numbers are 998, 991, 1408, 1409, 1671.

Ivan.