Windows version of Wine

Julius Schwartzenberg julius at zgod.cjb.net
Fri Mar 19 13:36:25 CST 2004

Is it possible already to use the Wine version of Wine?
I tried replacing some DLLs, but I got errors that libwine.dll was
required and I can't find this file anywhere.
I have only tried on Windows 98 currently, but I'm especially interested
in the Direct3D->OpenGL wrapper and other DirectX stuff as these might
allow Windows NT 4.0 to run more games. There are also some DLLs that
seem usefull on systems without IE installed (Windows 98 with 98lite for
example).
Thanks in advance,
Julius