wordfast, word 2000, + wine

Anze Slosar anze.slosar at fmf.uni-lj.si
Thu Mar 25 03:24:48 CST 2004

Hi,

I have succesfully installed word 2000 under wine on a suse 9.0 box.
Now I want to install wordfast (http://www.wordfast.net) on top of it.
Wordfast is a visual basic piece of software for word (basically ou
install it by putting a .dot file into yout Office/Startup) which is
essential for professional translators.

This configuration is known to work using Cross-over.

Now what happens in my case is that the wordfast button appears on the
toolbar, but when I click on it wine starts complaining furiously and goes
into debugger a bit latter.

Could anybody give me a suggestion? I guess that I need to feed it an
original windows DLL but not sure which one does to job... Any idea on how
cross-over does it?

(Ok, ok, I'll buy cross-over if this doesn't work.... ;) )

anze

int x=97,y=13;main(){putchar(x);x+=y--;y-=(y==11)*(2<<4);return
(y<-22)?putchar(10):main();}