DesignCAD 3D Max, only in root

Sean thepritchardz at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 29 05:50:51 CST 2004

The installs created subdirectories in of regular user.

Where I think the mess up was, is in the installation of other Windbloze
files.  I didn't take notes, but I remember having to go SU from a
terminal to get a file to install.

Maybe I should just uninstalland and delete then only work from user
(although I vaguely remember reading instructions somewhere that
mentioned I should be root to make the install I don't need this program
to work system wide anyway.)

regardz,
Sean