Get Medieval

JusTiCe8 justice8 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 31 12:37:50 CST 2004

Hi,

I have successfully installed Get Medieval (french game from Microïds),
but sometime, game freeze and wine display these messages :

--
wine MEDIEVAL.EXE
err:wave:OSS_WaveOutInit /dev/mixer1: No such device

I killed all wine processes but I don't think waiting could help me.
Is someone could indicate how to, if posible, made this game work ?

Thanks,

  J8.