Runtime Error - abnormal program termination

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Wed May 5 03:51:21 CDT 2004

Lindner wrote:
> Attempts to fix:
> At first the string "ole" from wine's output got my attention:
>
> "fixme:ole:CoCreateInstance no classfactory created for CLSID
> {48071bd8-a9f0-11d0-954b-00a0c911760e}, hres is 0x80040154". I thought
> that IMMO (Immobilienverwaltung 3.5) is looking for some OLE-Connection
> to MS Office - so installed MS Office 97 but nothing changed. How is OLE
> handled by Wine ?

It may be handled using native M$ dlls, or using built-in ones from Wine.
would You mind running Wine in such way:

WINEDEBUG=+loaddll wine /some_path/some_binary.exe

 ..and posting output to the list? That would help us a bit. One q.:
what version of windows are you trying to emulate? One more q.:  have you
installed DCOM package in your Wine-box?