Runtime Error - abnormal program termination

Joachim von Thadden j.thadden at t-online.de
Wed May 5 13:05:45 CDT 2004

Am Mit, Mai 05, 2004 at 09:03:35 +0200 schrieb Lindner:
> program: It's a German program called "Immobilienverwaltung 3.5" created
> by the "Presto Verlag" ( www.presto.de ) . Don't think it's know out there.
>
> wine version, OS, kernel version, distribution, installation type: I
> updated the pre-installed wine with the most recent wine-rpm from SF
> (Wine 20040408) on my SuSE 9.1 (2.6.4-52-default).
>
> run type: Standalone (fake_windows) - I don't have any win partition !

I don't know the program and they don't have a test version for
download :-( so I can only suggest some generic ideas:

- start with a very new .wine
- install dcom98 first
- install ie6 with method 3 from Frank's Corner
- if the program uses Office, you have to install it: I am using
  Office2000 very successful

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"