Runtime Error - abnormal program termination

Joachim von Thadden j.thadden at t-online.de
Wed May 5 18:44:11 CDT 2004

Am Don, Mai 06, 2004 at 01:17:52 +0200 schrieb Lindner:
> It would be rather difficult to convince them with the words: You can
> have Linux but you have to pay for windows as well.

There is no need for paying as they already own windows, don't they?
Just put an old win98 license in the closet and that's it. I have mine
unused for years now and one for the laptop (unused) and one for another
old PC (unused)... shouldn't  be a problem.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"