Install of windows program failing under wine.

Alex Mason Peacimowen at loves-chii.com
Thu May 6 18:25:05 CDT 2004

I'm trying to install Starcraft, but it generates an error and aborts
when it tries to create Start Menu items. Here is what my term window
displays:

fixme:bitblt:X11DRV_BitBlt potential optimization - client-side DIB copy
fixme:bitblt:X11DRV_BitBlt potential optimization - client-side DIB copy
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
fixme:shell:Stream_WriteLocationInfo writing empty location info
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker Can't find the name of the linker script
fixme:shell:Stream_WriteLocationInfo writing empty location info
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker Can't find the name of the linker script
fixme:shell:Stream_WriteLocationInfo writing empty location info
err:menubuilder:WinMain failed to build menu item for C:\windows\Start
Menu\Programs\Starcraft\Starcraft Help.lnk

I'm running Wine 20040408 (which I compiled myself a couple days ago) on
Mandrake 10.0 Official.