on bsd...

Radu MOLNAR taipan at hawat.cc.ubbcluj.ro
Tue May 11 02:25:36 CDT 2004

i use freebsd also and i have been having problems playing games.
first of all nothing runs in fullscreen but that is not very important, i
can manage without.

my main problem is with the network. i tried HalfLife-Counterstrike,
Broodwar and Zap the game released by the guys at opentnl.org. I wasn't
able to connect to any network games in any of the games nor could others
connect to the games i create.

About your problem with starcraft scrolling around the hole desktop, maybe
enabling dxgrab in the configuration file would do the trick.

Radu Molnar
Babes-Bolyai Comunication Center