SOLVED: Re: Runtime Error - abnormal program termination

Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Tue May 11 06:29:04 CDT 2004

Lindner wrote:

> But I'm still not satisfied.   ;-)
> The fonts are very small and rather ugly.
> I already set "Resolution" = "120" but it doesn't affect all fonts
> displayed ?!
> I would like to use Windows-Fonts so that the users recognize their
> program. I read the Font-Config-HowTo on winehq.org (
> http://winehq.org/docs/wine-user.html#CONFIG-FONTS-MAIN ) but it
> doesn't explain what I need.
> Any ideas or suggestions how to improve the overall Look & Feel ?

I managed the problem with the unreadable fonts. I simply copied the
Win98 font file arial.ttf in my fake_windows/Windows/Fonts folder. It
looks much better now.
But another problem occurred: After opening other windows than the
default window which is opened at program start the windows are "empty".
The content is drawn after moving the cursor several times over the
window. Then the boxes, pull down menus and text fields become visible.
Is that a know problem ? Is any solution available ?

Marek