gui navigation problem

Rob rob at wombat.echidna.id.au
Sun May 16 04:04:21 CDT 2004

> I don't see any of the VB runtimes anywhere, but in any case it seems to
> be a problem in one form or another with certain apps.
> Bugs 1264 and 1858 describe similar stuff.
>
> I might try running the app without a window manager.

I'm a (part-time) Clarion programmer and I've NEVER been able to get ANY
clarion program to run under WINE.  Usually the app opens and displays
the first window then crashes as soon as you try to do anything useful!
I'm surprised that anyone actually got to the navigation stage.

--
Rob <rob at wombat.echidna.id.au>