Warcraft 3 Copy Protection (regression?)

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Sun May 16 08:20:02 CDT 2004

> I don't know whether the difference was something about the version of WC3, or
> because I'd just upgraded to a 2.6 kernel, or because of the Wine
> version (20040309), but having upgraded Wine to 20040505 it no longer works.
Some work was done to load the copy protection drivers, it would be very nice to
get this working again. Can you try wine-20040408 to see if it works with that
version? You can then pinpoint the regression by running CVS regression testing,
instructions are at http://www.winehq.com/site/docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression

Ivan.