gui navigation problem

Christopher Dawson dawson at physics.uq.edu.au
Sun May 16 18:05:18 CDT 2004

Rob wrote:

>I'm a (part-time) Clarion programmer

My condolences. Actually it might be great for all I know ;)

>and I've NEVER been able to get ANY
>clarion program to run under WINE.  Usually the app opens and displays
>the first window then crashes as soon as you try to do anything useful!
>I'm surprised that anyone actually got to the navigation stage.

I was pretty surprised too. This thing actually runs quite well
otherwise, and it's disappointing because
we were going to run linux on all of the aging POS terminals here.

Do you know if clarion apps expect something other than a WM_KEYDOWN or
WM_KEYUP
message for this?

Chris.