rpc and wine

chris.cranford at tkdsoftware.com chris.cranford at tkdsoftware.com
Mon May 24 13:54:11 CDT 2004

On 5/24/2004 2:52 PM, JLB at TWU.NET wrote to CHRIS CRANFORD:

No I have a windows-based RPC client/server framework which I'd like to
run one of the clients on my linux box temporarily using WINE; however
I have found that some of the functions that the client software uses
have not been completed in the WINE distribution -- thus I will have
no choice but to change OSes from Linux to Windows.

thanks for the reply.
Chris

-> You mean you're trying to use NFS in a Windows app?
->