RETURN key problem - not always seen

Timothy E. Jedlicka - wrk bonzo at lucent.com
Fri May 28 15:54:23 CDT 2004

I am running an application (Remedy AR 5.1) under CrossOver 3.0.
The way one of the forms is supposed to work is I enter my name, press RETURN,
and it autofills the rest of the information for me. However, my RETURN key is
not being seen.  Now here is where it gets really wierd. A colleague has it
working OK on his machine, but only if logged in as him. i.e.

   ssh bobh#bobh
And run the AR application, and the RETURN key behaves as it should.
   ssh bonzo at bobh
And run the AR app, and my RETURN key gets ignored.

What could possibly be different in our environments to allow RETURN keys?
Any ideas of where to look next?? Thanks much.

This patch from 3 years ago hints at a handling of RETURN key - but I don't
follow it:
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2001/07/0094.html
-----
Timothy Jedlicka, bonzo at lucent.com, 1-630-713-4436, AOL-IM=bonzowork
Network Entomologist, Lucent Technologies, Testers For Hire