Forte Agent - Not Saving Full Filename

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Sun May 30 12:49:11 CDT 2004

On Sun, 30 May 2004 12:17:08 -0500, you wrote:

> 	I am using Agent 2.0 and the Wine 20040505.

Any native windows dll's? (run with WINEDEBUG=+loaddll wine ... )

> 	When I reloaded Agent today this problem was already happening.  I can
> reproduce it every time I ask Agent to save a binary attachment to the
> drive.

Great, but it was *me* that tries to reproduce this. For that you will
have to provide far more accurate description than "save a binary
attachment to the drive". Sort of attachment, mail or newsgroup,
keystrokes, mouse clicks, drive type that sort of things.

And do reply to the mailing list please.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl