Direct X - Wine 20040213

Mark Knecht mknecht at
Sun May 30 17:08:00 CDT 2004

Ivan wrote:
>>I have multiple legal Windows licenses - Win 98SE, Win ME and Win XP Home and Pro.
> OK, then just install IE using the instructions you can find at
> Ivan.

I tried this already using Method 1. It failed telling me 'The download
location information is damaged. Please clear up your Internet Explorer
cache and retry Setup.'

I guess this is his second common problem? Unfortunately he does not
seem to have an answer.

I think I can get IE from installing M$ Office, but I'm not sure if
sandard Wine does that. Does it? I could give that a try.