Aliens versus Predator

Fabrice DELENTE fabrice.delente at free.fr
Mon May 31 10:51:26 CDT 2004

Hello all.

For those interested: Aliens versus Predator now works nearly perfectly with
Wine (I tested it with the CVS version, dated 30th May 3004).

Small glitches: the X cursor stays stuck in the middle of the screen (it can
be used as a crosshair :^); when I fire my weapon, the sound of the burst
continues after the firing has stopped (I get many sound buffer underruns -
I use alsa 1.0).

Apart from that, everything seems perfectly fine ('seems' because I got
killed very early in the game :^) including the movies.

See you.

--
Fabrice DELENTE
E-mail : fabrice.delente at free.fr