[Wine]'help'

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Wed Nov 3 15:47:18 CST 2004

Dominic Coombe wrote:
> 'help'
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: wine-users-admin at winehq.org [mailto:wine-users-admin at winehq.org] On
> Behalf Of wine-users-request at winehq.org
> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 4:02 PM
> To: wine-users at winehq.org
> Subject: wine-users digest, Vol 1 #1922 - 7 msgs
>
> <again snipping the entire digest>

Well, that's fine, but I at least do not know what help is needed, and I
would very much appreciate if you did not send a copy of the digest with
every mail, since 1) it is very long and 2) I read the list actually, so
I don't need the digest-- and even if I did, I wouldn't need it more
than once, thank you very much. Not to mention, 3) if your question or
statement is in there, the sheer mass of data from the digest is hiding
it quite effectively.

Am I missing something terribly obvious? In any case, please do not send
the digest again with any reply.

Holly