[Wine]How to make C drive to point to /usr/share/wine-c

saravananv saravananv at erdcitvm.org
Fri Nov 5 00:13:53 CST 2004

Because, using wine i ran a windows application setup & it is installing
in wine's C drive.The application is for general use. If the C drive is
common then all the users of a system can access it. Otherwise each user
has to install the application to his own C drive.

	I have one option. Write a shell script to find dosdrives in a system &
overwrite the  symlink to ./drive_c with a symlink to /usr/share/wine-c.

Saravanan