[Wine]derive

Olive Esseret olive_esseret at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 04:56:54 CST 2004

Hello,

Has anyone succeed to run derive under wine?

I run Wine 20041019 (copiled from source) and try to run the evaluation
copy of derive 5 D5Setup.exe. The application seems to install fine; but
when I run it, after the prompt screen telling me that I have an
evaluation period for 30 day and clicking on the "Try" button I have a
window whose title is "Vbox" with "unknown error" inside it.

Maybe it is dll related. I someone has succeded to run it; could (s)he
send me the output of wine after having set

export WINEDEBUG=+loaddll

Many thanks!

Olive