[Wine]Multiple Linux users, and wine?

Christian Convey cconvey at cox.net
Tue Nov 9 09:53:24 CST 2004

Hey guys,

I've got two Linux user accounts: foo and bar. AFAIK, both have identical .wine directories, that both point to the same fake dos drive.

User 'foo' is able to run Quicken in wine, but user 'bar' is not. (I don't recall the exact error, but it was pretty non-descript.)

Does Wine support this kind of thing? My ultimate goal is that, regardless of whether user 'foo' or user 'bar' is sitting at the computer, Wine treats them like the very same Windows user.

Thanks,
Christian