[Wine]Multiple Linux users, and wine?

Bill Medland billmedland at mercuryspeed.com
Tue Nov 9 13:35:07 CST 2004

On November 9, 2004 09:58 am, Mark Knecht wrote:
> That looks like a good start to me.
>
> Sill, there could be file locking issues to deal with also if foo trys
> to use what bar is playing with at the same time, correct? He really
> needs some other process to send foo a message telling him what's
> going on...

True.  Especially since the smbfs mount will not handle the file locking
(unless that has changed without me noticing).  He would be better using nfs
to do the mounting if file locking is an issue.  However he did originally
say that he was going to depend upon his own self-control for preventing
conflict.

--
Bill Medland
mailto:billmedland at mercuryspeed.com