[Wine]Does a user need to join wine-devel?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:12:42 CST 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:10:47 +0000, Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 21:59, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > Can you be a little more explicit for me the first time through? What
> > do you mean +loaddll,+ver? I haven't done that before, as far as I
> > know...
>
> eg,
>
> WINEDEBUG=+loaddll,+ver wine setup.exe 2>/tmp/log

I sort of figured this out and tried it on the program itself as a
test. The installation media is at home so I'll try installing under
wine-20041019 and post the data back later.

I suppose I could install under both versions and then diff the two
output files? Would that sort of tactic help show exactly what one
finds but the other does not?

Also - this install (or previous installs) of dlls is specific to the
user of Wine? Can I make different users and do the install in one
user under 0505 and the other user with 1019 and the two users do not
know anything about each other, correct?

- Mark