[Wine]Does a user need to join wine-devel?

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Tue Nov 16 15:33:15 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:45:10 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any way to put a marker in the log file to
> identify when I'm doing something specific with the mouse or keyboard?
> Is there some sort of hot-key that I can do this from the keyboard to
> make when I'm doing a specific action? That would help I think.

Yep, you can run Wine in desktop mode. Then click the window icon in the
title bar and choose "Put mark in debug log" or some similar name.

I never actually use that feature, generally if an error produces a
messagebox a +tid,+msgbox,+whatever trace gets me started as you can tell
exactly when the MessageBox call was made.

thanks -mike