[Wine]Does a user need to join wine-devel?

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:10:46 CST 2004

Mark Knecht wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any way to put a marker in the log file to
> identify when I'm doing something specific with the mouse or keyboard?
> Is there some sort of hot-key that I can do this from the keyboard to
> make when I'm doing a specific action? That would help I think.

It might also be worth pointing out that you can dynamically change
debug channels at any time. After you have the app you are checking
running, run also "wine taskmgr". Your other application should be
listed. Right click on the application, and select "Edit Debug
Channels...". Now you can turn on or off the desired channel.