[Wine]Does a user need to join wine-devel?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:04:42 CST 2004

Mike,
   For whatever reason, when Acid Pro 2.0's install pprogram puts up a
message box on the screen but doesn't write anything in the log file
with the msgbox name. I'm attaching the log file since it's relatively
small. I've removed the repetitive lines

trace:ver:RtlGetVersion <-- Windows 98 (L" A ")

to make it a bit smaller.

   It really seems to me that these two warnings at the end are a part
of what's going wrong. I've seen this on a couple of other install
programs where Wine says it cannot find a path that is there.

    Again, I'm not asking you to solve this. (Feel free though!) ;-)
I'm trying to learn more about debugging and I don't know how to
proceed.

Thanks,
Mark