[Wine]Direct x version information and Requiem

mkaman mkaman at aldeafutura.com
Thu Nov 18 12:24:42 CST 2004

I have tried to play Requiem "Avenging angel" but i can't because the game refuses to let me play since it says that at least i should have directx 6

Thats annoying, i used a tool that comes with the game and report that my directx version is "DirectX", how can i fool the app and tell him that i have another version?

This is an issue with this app under windows but i tried the pathes but they refuse to update the game arguing that the files doesn't have the required size :S

Any suggestion is welcome

regards

- El correo gratuito  y con servicio POP3, lo tienes en AldeaFutura.com
  http://www.aldeafutura.com/