[Wine]Running Photoshop on a relatively old PC

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 16:07:33 CST 2004

> There are some issues with floating windows and wine
> that mean the tool
> palette, navigator windows etc tend to get ophaned,
> don't minimise etc.

I found that using the TAB keep will make all the
palettes disappear when you don't want them. :)  It's
a great feasible alternative to the palette windows
not minimizing...  Lots more tips at the Application
Database...  You should post your tip on improving the

M-Halo: It's Electronic Rock - http://www.mhalo.com/

Do you Yahoo!?