[Wine]Error with wine-20041019

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Mon Nov 22 03:31:34 CST 2004

Am Sonntag, 21. November 2004 21:25 schrieb Duane Clark:
> John McKee wrote:
> > Attached is the log segment, after running gzip.
>
> Well, something strange is going on, but so far I cannot figure out
> what.
<snip>

maybe this is too obvious but I run into the the same problem some time ago:
when you copy your windows dir from the windows drive, did you check that in

/home/home/wine/c

you have only one windows dir? i suspect (you can find this in the debug ouput
that you posted in some of the mails before) that wine made a "windows" dir
and you copied a "Windows" (capitalisation!). in that case you should merge
the real win dir into the one, wine created and delete it then.

cu,

Stefan