[Wine]internet explorer 6 destroyed my directory !!

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 13:42:46 CST 2004

Yikes!  I don't think I've ever seen anyone use IE
installed on their native windows partition.  I think
the only recommended (and as you can see, "safe")
method is to install IE on your fake wine c drive.

That said, while I love Wine, I wouldn't ever trust it
to run something on off a real windows drive.

Hiji