[Wine]Wine on FC2 crashes on File Selection dialog

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Thu Nov 25 22:54:30 CST 2004

On Fri, November 26, 2004 4:02, Duane Clark said:

>>>I'm running wine-20040914-1fc2winehq.i686.rpm from winehq.org...
> I have a vague recollection of similar problems with that Wine vintage.
> Is there any reason not to get a current Wine version?

No reason ;) I have also tried (the current)
wine-20041019-1fc2winehq.i686.rpm with the same results. I have googled
extensively but the only references that seem somewhat related are dated
back at least 2 years. Would you happen to remember whether your similar
problems were reported somewhere?

HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>

PGP-Key:  http://www.hajo.net/hajonet/keys/pgpkey_hajo.txt