[Wine]Log file with application running in wineconsole

Hiddo Super superhiddo at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 02:36:54 CST 2004

Hello,

I still didn't find a solution to prevent a large logfile when using
wineconsole :-(

I'm running a windows console (CUI) application using wineconsole and I
noticed all screen output gets logged in /tmp/wine.log.*
I turned of all debug channels with debugmesg -all, but it still logs the
normal screen output of the application (minus the debugmessages). The
problems is that my application generates a lot of output on the screen so
the logfile gets really hughe(GB's) over time.
I looked in the docs and did a google search, tried some things in the
[debug] and [spy] sections of the config file, but I just can't find it yet
or keep overlooking it....

Hope anyone can give me some advice!

Regards, Hiddo.