[Wine]RE: Lotus notes 6 on Mandrake Linux

Abhay Kumar Srivastava abhaysahai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 01:12:01 CDT 2004

I understand it is not just lotus notes. Its the
version that matters. A friend of mine is using 6.5.2
on WinXP/Mandrake and its working fine. Not sure what
is the problem with version 6.0.2CF1.
Unluckily My company does not use version 6.5.2 so I
have to shuttle between Linux and windows.

Regards,
Abhay