[Wine]MFC and winelib

Warren Usui warrenusui at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 16:31:52 CDT 2004

Hi.  I am trying to recompile an MFC program using winelib.  I have
downloaded the 0914 version and I
get compile errors where __uuidof is undefined.

I do not have a file named include/wine/uuidof.h.  I looked through the
archives and saw that uuidof.h was created in a patch last

So my questions are:

1. Should this patch be in the 0914 release of winelib?

2. If it is not part of winelib, then is there a way of    downloading this
patch separately (along with the other 4 MFC-related patches)?  When I click
on the patches page I do not see any patches available.

3. The announcement of the patches contain CVS diffs.
    I guess I could copy these over but that seems a little