[Wine]USB Support

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 22:32:28 CDT 2004

Hi guys and gals,

Reading at the newsletter archives a few months back,
I saw that someone was going to work on getting USB
support to work under Wine.  If I understood
correctly, this would be done so apps requiring USB
would have something to hook into.  For example, I
have a Guitarport (http://www.guitarport.com/) whose
software app runs under Wine, but when running its
requirements check feature, it can't find a USB
controller.

Anybody know what happened to this?  Or, is there
something I'm missing?  (That is, is this hook already
in existence?)

Thanks!
Hiji