[Wine]Fwd: Query regarding winemaker 0.5.9 and 0.6.0

Kavitha varadarajan kparveim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:32:42 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I sent this mail to the same group some time back..But did not get any
responce on it..So forwarding the same again..Could anyone help me
with the answer to the query below.

Let me know If I am posting to a wrong group and if so help me with
the correct group post the question below.

Regards,
Kavitha.