Fwd: Re: [Wine]re:re:HELP

joaobr joao at wipmail.com.br
Fri Oct 8 18:19:54 CDT 2004

On Friday 08 October 2004 10:39, Alexander.Farber at nokia.com wrote:
> First, you need to learn to respect other people's time
> and describe your problems properly (not just whining
> "wine does not work" and waiting, that someone will pull
> the details out of your nose)

you know Alexander? You are wrong. I think nobody is not respecting
anyone's time, if you hadn't time you would not even answer.

And in fact the man is absolutely right. There is no place for
beginner to get a clue and still worse when they ask (or dare to say
something to the mighty guru) they get shitty offending answers like
yours.

Most people do not spend time and make money with programming like
you and me, they need to spend their time to make money in other
ways and do not have time left for reading manuals. I personally
(even if you are basicly right) think it is a null answer sending
somebody reading man or faq or books. That does not help anything.
In fact windows success is that you do not need to read a word and
that you can learn it at any school. There *nix is far behind. It
does not help a bit that we know (or say) *nix is better and on the
other side we offend newcomers sending them to shut up.

João