[Wine]Quicken 2004 Report windows

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Sat Oct 9 13:21:14 CDT 2004

Hi,
    I'm currently running Wine-20040505. Quicken 2004 Premier Edition
runs very well on this version except for reports. There are some
reports that display jsut fine and other that don't display at all. Ant
transaction summary report that I do causes Quicken and the report
window to minimize. When I maximize them by hand the report window
appears to be all black and I cannot close it. I have to quit Quicken.

    I know this report thing has been out there for at least 2-3 years
as a problem. I'm wondering if I just missed some configuration trick to
get this to actually work. I need some reports desperately for tax
reasons and if I cannot get it working it means back to Windows. Please
help me out to save me from that fate.

Thanks,
Mark