[Wine]Wine question - sort of... program that ran now crashes

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 12:34:58 CDT 2004

> that's coming from my program? Or is it a message coming from Wine?

In a way it's both.  I'ts possible that your program makes use of seh
to catch exceptions, and then seh is printing debug statements about
the problem.  Another option is that part of wine is causing the
exception, but I'm not sure if we use seh like that or not.  You have
to read through the debug log and try to find out where the exception
is coming from.  If you could attach the part of the log containing
the seh stuff and then a couple lines of the log before that, we might
be able to check it out.

--
James Hawkins