[Wine]Microsoft Word 2000 - Error 2103

Bruno Brito bbrito at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:55:49 CDT 2004

When i run the installer it ends with the error 2103

I found this link about the error:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q302472

This behavior can occur if the following registry key is missing or damaged:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders

In the right pane, double-click the key that you just created (this
may appear as either "Default" or "Common Startup"), type C:\Documents
and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup in the Value Data
box, and then click OK.

I added this to my System.reg:

[Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\explorer\\Shell
Folders] 1098109421
"Common Startup"="C:\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup"
"Default"="C:\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup"

I have checked the regedit and the values are ok, but the installer
ends with the same error. I tryed with "Common Startup", "Default" and
both defined, but it never worked...

Can someone give me a hint about where is the problem?

Bruno Brito